Discussion

Online event: Learning Planet Festival 2022

Vassilis KARAMAOUNAS
Vassilis KARAMAOUNAS • 20 January 2022

Dear all,

The Learning Planet Festival 2022, is an open platform of online events (workshops, debates, games, screenings, forums, etc) created in collaboration with UNESCO, and is taking place between 22 and 29 January 2022. This year, the festival hosts a very interesting line-up of activities form around the world, dedicated to celebrating new ways of learning and teaching. There is a wide variety of interesting sessions for learners and education stakeholders of all ages.

If interested to join the events, the site and the programme of this year's festival are found here: https://festival.learning-planet.org/ 

Best,

Vassilis

Comments (5)

Brigitte LUNDIN
Brigitte LUNDIN

Looking forward to participating in some of the events. The organising institution is highly respected and always provides quality projects and learning opportunities.

Ada Lungu
Ada Lungu

Thank you, Vassilis KARAMAOUNAS  ! I am registering in at least one event in the „Learning for sustainability” topic. It is so useful to have an overview on the priorities and practices in this area, around the world, not to mention the opportunities to connect and communicate. 

Ada Lungu
Ada Lungu

Thank you, Vassilis KARAMAOUNAS, for sharing the opportunity. I took part in one masterclass with teachers from all over the world, and it was very valuable in terms of knowledge and inspiring practices. I will be attending another event on Saturday. I would not have known about the Learning Planet Festival if it weren’t for the E4C platform!

Vassilis KARAMAOUNAS
Vassilis KARAMAOUNAS

Thank you Ada Lungu. It is so nice to hear from you again. 

Indeed there were very interesting and inspiring sessions. I liked the idea of introducing more personal or self-centric sessions. At the end of the day, to change the world we first need to "settle things straight" within (and with) ourselves! 

Please log in or sign up to comment.