Let's co-create the community's own educational map around climate change & environmental sustainability in the European Atlas of the Seas to be re-used in classrooms and educational activities - with a game.
Our "Be a scientist! Mapping climate change at seas & coast" challenge invites students & teachers anywhere with their neighbourhoods and networks to become marine scientists and geographers together with us!
This workshop kicks off our particpatory community challenge on the European Atlas of the Seas to participate in and get to experience sience & research from behind its scenes!
CALLING FOR VOLUNTEERS
We invite you to a classroom challenge to immerse youselves in the Atlas!
Learn how to navigate European seas and win a boat race!
We are looking for teachers as volunteers who would love taking their classroom on a wild science ride on 21st of June.
ARE YOU IN? Then enroll to this event under the conditions that you :
- are able to join this preparation workshop/ willing to prepare based on the recording
- willing to enter the boat race challenge on 21st of June in the morning with your class
In this preparation workshop we
- explain how the game works and discover the maps on which you'll play
- outline what you need to prepare and which instructions will help you
- provide the opportunity to test the experience (incl. technical details)
- answer any questions you might have
You are not able to join this workshop but more than eager to prepare and join the classroom boat race challenge on 21st of June?
Please comment underneath or CONTACT US.
We'll do our best to accomodate you.
event will be recorded